We are excited to work with you!
Meet the Owner/Managing Attorney.
Dave enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. Self-described as “indoorsy,”--Dave enjoys reading to his kids, TV (streaming) and film, filmmaking, trivia nights, retro video games, and going to restaurants.
Dave also enjoys serving in his church and community in various capacities. Some of his civic involvement include:
- Crestwood Economic Development Commission
- Crestwood Planning, Zoning & Architectural Review Commission
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis
- Missouri Bar-Estate Planning Committee
- Webster Groves-Shrewsbury-Rock Hill Chamber of Commerce
Saint Louis University School of Law - Juris Doctor
Brigham Young University-Idaho - Bachelor of Science, Sociology
Honors & Awards
Better Business Bureau: “A+” Rating
Expertise.com: Best Estate Planning Attorneys in St. Louis
Exceptional legal service, every step of the way.
Dave explains why he started The Law Office of David S. Schleiffarth, LLC and what makes it different from other firms.